INSTRUCTIONS for admission at entry level session 2020-2021 – Nursery, KG and Grade 1st
- Please read the instructions/information carefully before filling up the form.
- Please retain the ACKNOWLEDGEMENT issued against the receipt of REGISTRATION Form for future reference.
3.) Availability of seats
|Entry Level||Total Seats||General||EWS|
4. AGE as on 31st of March’2020
- KG- ( 4-5yrs)
- Class 1st (5-6yrs)
5.) Parameters (General Catagory)
|1.)||Transport / Distance||50|
|5.)||Alumni of SRCC & LSR||10|
- ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF VERIFICATION FOR THE GRANT OF ADMISSION:
|For General Category / Minority Category|
|Registration slip along with:|
|A.)||Birth Certificate of the child|
|B.)||Aadhar Card of the child|
|C.)||Proof of Residance|
|D.)||Proof of sibling- IDENITY CARD of the child studying in SRGS,DW|
Please note that:
- Registration Form found incomplete in any respect shall be rejected without any intimation.
- No UNDER-TAKING regarding the documents mentioned above shall be accepted at the time of verification of documents.
- Earlier request application submitted to the school for admission purpose in any class stands void.
- Attach the photocopies of the listed documents along with the registration form at the time of its submission.
- Bring 4 passport size photo of the child and 2 of the Parents.
- Any discrepancy if noted in the list published (First/Second/Third) to be brought to the notice of the Principal in writing within 48hrs (during school working hours) of its publication, failing which no representation shall be entertained thereafter.
- All documents submitted must be self attested, with date, by the parents.
- For allocation of points the school’s decision will be final and binding.