The information related to admission to Nursery – Class IX for the academic year.
1. Admission Forms are available at the school reception from 8:30 am to 2 pm.
2. Submission of application form does not guarantee admission, it will depend on the availability of seats.
3. All communication between applicants and the school will be made through the notices displayed at the school campus, website and telephonic intimation.
4.Classes and respective eligibility is as under:
|1.)||Nursery||3 - 4 years|
|2.)||KG||4 -5 years|
|3.)||Ist||5 -6 years|
|4.)||IInd||6 & above years|
|5.)||IIIrd||7 & above years|
|6.)||IVth||8 & above years|
|7.)||Vth||9 & above years|
|8.)||VIth||10 & above years|
|9.)||VIIth||11 & above years|
|10.)||VIIIth||12 & above years|
|11.)||IXth||13 & above years|
6. Admission test for classes VI to Class IX will be taken in English, Hindi, Maths and General Knowledge as per the previous knowledge.
7. List of applicants short listed for admission test and information on scheduling of parent interactionwill be intimated telephonically.
8.The list of successful applicants as well as wait-list will be displayed in school.
9.The admission fee for successful candidates is to be deposited . The original documents should be presented at the time of admission.
10. The School reserves all right with respect to accepting/ rejecting the application form. The Final Decision on admitting a student solely rests with the School Management and no claims in any case shall be entertained in this regard.
Last updated : 30/11/18
*Criteria for EWS/DG category admission shall be as per the directives of Directorate of Education